The Hidden Path
Darkness is Miniscule Compared to the Light Dragonskeleton-1
The Hidden Path
Darkness is Miniscule Compared to the Light Dragonskeleton-1
The Hidden Path
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hidden Path

::Under Construction::

Secret Passages Lead to a Castle Where Lost Souls Seek Enlightenment

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPortalGallery

Darkness is Miniscule Compared to the Light

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
trichobezoar
Keeper of Keys
Keeper of Keys
trichobezoar

Galleons : 17

Darkness is Miniscule Compared to the Light Empty
PostSubject: Darkness is Miniscule Compared to the Light   Darkness is Miniscule Compared to the Light EmptySun 05 Apr 2015, 12:03

My own place to journal about life, studies, projects and 2 Do Lists. More than likely, I'll just be posting 2 Do Lists... I have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS) and the symptoms have worsened. I need to do as little as possible the rest of the week until they're less inflamed. *sigh*

Darkness is Miniscule Compared to the Light Betwee11
Back to top Go down
https://hiddenpath.rpg-board.net
trichobezoar
Keeper of Keys
Keeper of Keys
trichobezoar

PostSubject: 2 Do or Not 2 Do?   Darkness is Miniscule Compared to the Light EmptySun 05 Apr 2015, 12:09

I'm experimenting with 2 Do lists currently--looking for the right format. I think I'll stick with Google Sheets--this app that works just like Excel. It's user-friendly, for the most part... I can't edit a cell. Maybe I just haven't figured out how. I'll keep using it despite it's limitation. It's free and you can't beat that!

2 Do List resized to 320 pixel width:

Darkness is Miniscule Compared to the Light Gs_2do13

2 Do List resized to 640 pixel width:

Darkness is Miniscule Compared to the Light Gs_2do12

I could resize with Photobucket, as well.
Back to top Go down
Zorita
Headmistress
Headmistress
Zorita

Galleons : 6

PostSubject: Re: Darkness is Miniscule Compared to the Light   Darkness is Miniscule Compared to the Light EmptySun 05 Apr 2015, 12:24

hows elf kreated thred? good--zorita cood spam! and leev gifts 4 hows elf... tee hee

blackcat

[edit] hows elf need 2 kreate mor smilees. only 1 smilie--me!
Back to top Go down
trichobezoar
Keeper of Keys
Keeper of Keys
trichobezoar

PostSubject: Re: Darkness is Miniscule Compared to the Light   Darkness is Miniscule Compared to the Light EmptySun 05 Apr 2015, 12:39

Zorita, I'm not a house elf. I'm the Keeper of Keys... and founder! *cough* I only made you headmistress because you act like the owner! I thought it was funny at the moment. Now I see it might've been a mistake. You're even more demanding. >.>

Well, going back to the 2 Do Lists... I resized the image on Photobucket.com:

A thumb of the resized image--500 pixel width (using Photobucket):

Darkness is Miniscule Compared to the Light Th_80bc31fe-761d-4519-8b56-30e1f6384147

The resized image itself (500 pixel width):

Darkness is Miniscule Compared to the Light 80bc31fe-761d-4519-8b56-30e1f6384147

Oh, and concerning the smilies, I'll add more later on when my hands are less inflamed. *sigh*

[edit] And I'm giving you three galleons for posting in my thread. : )

Last edited by trichobezoar on Sun 05 Apr 2015, 12:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zorita
Headmistress
Headmistress
Zorita

Galleons : 6

PostSubject: Re: Darkness is Miniscule Compared to the Light   Darkness is Miniscule Compared to the Light EmptySun 05 Apr 2015, 12:47

and zorita giveen hows elf a galeon 4 starteen thred.

blackcat
Back to top Go down
trichobezoar
Keeper of Keys
Keeper of Keys
trichobezoar

PostSubject: Re: Darkness is Miniscule Compared to the Light   Darkness is Miniscule Compared to the Light EmptySun 05 Apr 2015, 18:15

Thank you, headmistress, for giving me a galleon. I've done a lot of work on the forum the past few days... even though I shouldn't have. But I think it's paying off, finally.

Okay, I updated the 2 Do List on Google Sheets. I finally figured out how to edit a cell--I have to use the stylus that came with the tablet. That's it. It's that simple. :)

Before I forget how to upload it onto Photobucket... Once I was done working on it in Google Sheet, I had to take a picture of it with Screenshot ER, upload the picture onto Evernote, download it onto my Windows XP virtual machine (I saved it under a 2 Do Lists folder), then upload it onto Photobucket. Then I resized it to 400 pixels width. Hopefully the image is big enough:

Image resized to 400 pixels width:

Darkness is Miniscule Compared to the Light 24f9a87f-679e-4e7a-b208-cc3a021101dc

That's a little bit too small. I'll try 425 pixels.

Image resized to 425 pixels width:

Darkness is Miniscule Compared to the Light 240b5d49-1d71-4fc9-8561-d9b02b3c0f2f

Still a bit too small.

Last edited by trichobezoar on Mon 06 Apr 2015, 09:37; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
trichobezoar
Keeper of Keys
Keeper of Keys
trichobezoar

PostSubject: Re: Darkness is Miniscule Compared to the Light   Darkness is Miniscule Compared to the Light EmptyMon 06 Apr 2015, 09:31

I updated the 2 Do List (combined tasks and deleted a few tasks I was unsure about) and resized it to 550 pixels.

Image resized to 550 pixels width:

Darkness is Miniscule Compared to the Light B2ef7f3c-6426-4915-ad4e-174168547e13

That's it. Hopefully that's not too big for other forums. I'll post a similar image at EmptyClosets this Saturday--see if anyone says anything about the size.
Back to top Go down
trichobezoar
Keeper of Keys
Keeper of Keys
trichobezoar

PostSubject: Re: Darkness is Miniscule Compared to the Light   Darkness is Miniscule Compared to the Light EmptySun 02 Aug 2015, 19:12

UNTITLED

A thunderstorm--
Mother Earth is crying,
Shedding her tears
Upon us mere mortals--
Moments in time.

(c) 2015, Seferina Aguila.
All rights reserved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness is Miniscule Compared to the Light   Darkness is Miniscule Compared to the Light Empty

Back to top Go down

Darkness is Miniscule Compared to the Light
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hidden Path :: The Lounge :: Our Journals-
Jump to: